About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Sunday 20 July 2008

3rd stage.... couldn't decide!!




Could not decide on the next stage! Brought a stencil - but couldn't see the numbers clearly - so had to cover that over again! - Nearly finished now - just gotta get the drill out :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helli,

It's Harvey from That Eureka Moment here, haven't seen you for ages, just thought you'd like to know, that we've got lots of new goodies in the shop, decopatchwise including some new papers.

Hope you and little sis are well, cheers,

Harvey