About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Monday 2 June 2008

More Decopatch!!!





Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think it may be quite possible that I have gone just a little crazy with this stuff!! Found a new shop at Earlswood Lake Craft centre that sells decopatch products and they have good tips and advice there too http://www.thateurekamoment.co.uk/ . I've just brought the decopatch glue which is the best so far! I have tried Mod podge and PVA which do work, and are good if you fancy trying it and do not want to spend the money on the glue - but as I am more into it now, I thought I'd treat myself and spend a bit extra. I have quite a few items stored up to decopatch so I will probably be posting more items soon LOL.

4 comments:

phil said...

About time!

I like the pigs. Don't get me wrong, I like them all.

But I like the pigs.

:)

My name is Cindy said...

What are you like. Bet it won't be long before you are eyeing up the loo seat......

Shaz said...

pigs are fab, nothing wrong with any of it, all great, nothing wrong with going a littl mad....
shaz x x

My name is Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.