About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Thursday 17 January 2008

Arts and Crafts

I love all sort and have tried many different arts & crafts & flit between them a lot. I am concerntrating on ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) at the moment as I am hosting a swop on docrafts called 'arty farty swop'. As it is a craft site I thought I would pull people out of their comfort zones & asked them to create ATC's using artist materials ONLY - no crafts, & there has been some fantastic ones flying through my door....think I better get started on mine soon LOL. Anyway better get back to crafting.......

No comments: