About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Monday 28 January 2008

Take 6


















Have been busy making ATCs for some group swops. The most recent 1 was for a 'Take 6' swop for one of me docraft buddies - Nicks. Only 6 listed items were allowed to make an ATC which were

1 - Your own created background

2 - Clay or Fimo

3 - String

4 - Metal

5 - Embossing Powder

6 - Leather or material

I was pleased with the outcome as I used a piece of metal for the background & had my 1st go at metal embossing. I then randomly splashed alcohol inks over it, waited for it to dry for a short while - then added some embossing powdwer to the bits of alcohol inks that were still wet.

I used air dry clay for the main image & stamped into it - then coloured with brush markers & embossing powder, then finally added a leather strip, bit of string & metal embellishments.

3 comments:

sparkles said...

Oh my goodness these are great. I want to take mine back lol No match to yours have a look on my website at mine
Sparkles

karen said...

They look great hunni well done

jay670120 said...

great little start to your blog xxxx
Ive just done a L/O called princess and the ... lollypop !!!!
Hope to see more posted on here you'll get blooging sorted the more you try stuff !!!
xxx