About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Sunday 2 March 2008

Moment of weakness......


I just knew it wouldn't be long

before I cracked LOL. My lil sis came to stop with me for the week so out come the beads (of course!). I made this using some black & silver chain, a square silver foiled pink focal bead, some round pink beads & faceted black beads. I love it so am not going to put it up for sale. I am a very pink girl so this is all for me!!!! plus it's a little treat for all the hard work I'm doing of course!!!! ;0)

4 comments:

phil said...

Naughty girl! All that self discipline and you crumble at the whiff of a few beads hehehe.

Is that you modeling it or is the sexy lady project wearing a blue top these days?

xxx

smellihelli said...

its the sexy lady project pop - my skin is not a funny colour is it??

Debbie said...

great necklacegood you took time out to make something for yourself. :)

Debbie x

phil said...

Well according to your photo there, your skin is green!

22 days with no blogging - even I do better than that!

(hmmm - I started a new blog the other day and google closed me down as a suspect spam blog before I'd made even the first post!)

xxx