About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Monday 25 February 2008

Everything is on hold.....

As I am coming to the end of my university course - all my crafts are going to have to go on hold. So sorry to all the peeps that were waiting to see what I was going to do to the mannequin & cat face - but the wait will make it all the more worthwhile.
I officially finish my course in April - but have so much work to do in the next month or two - that my beloved arts & crafts will have to take a background stance.
Although I may have mini moments of weakness because I really don't know how I will cope without crafting for that long!!
I have asked my buddies on the docrafts website to ban me from all their swops until I am finished LOL and they are allowed to tell me off if I ask for a swop.

Ah well - better get cracking on with it for now - no time like the present!!

No comments: