About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Friday 22 February 2008

Wall Art!


Well - I'm no closer to sorting my craft room out into an organised mess yet - but I have decided that it is going to be black & cersie pink!! - Found some beautiful black wallpaper for the 1 wall - then the other walls will be painted. I will also use the wallpaper to decorate the panels on the wardrobe ;0).
Anyway - was playing with my acrylic paints and canvas - painted it - then used one odf my favourite stamps to do some fancy bits on it. But because its a framed one I, had to re-draw some of the strands with my whispers brush markers.
The rectangle at the top is just a little smaller than an ATC (Artist Trading Card). This was stamped, then inked the background pink and triple embossed with Debbie Moore's embossing enamel (fabulous stuff!). Then finished off with 3 little pink gems. This will be going up in my craft room when it is finally finished - or - I may make a bigger 1 for my craft room. If I do make a bigger 1 - I don't know what I'll do with this 1 LOL.

2 comments:

phil said...

Now I see why you haven't finished your cat face yet!
xxx

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely Helen, if you do nmake a bigger one and this one needs a home...... Just bought some of the Enamel pwders yesterday, can't wait to have a go! Cindy x