About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Sunday 10 February 2008

Cat Face!


I went and brought this papier mache face from hobbycraft the other day (I know it's cheating - but I'm a busy gal!). Anyway, I thought I could use it to do some altered art on and attatch to my little mannequin body. I have a few idea's in mind so WATCH THIS SPACE.........

3 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Can't wait to see what you are going to create with this. Keep us posted!

Hugs
Fe x

phil said...

I expect to see great things sweetypie! If it stands still, décopatch it. If it moves, clobber it until it stops long enough to décopatch it ;)

xxx

Anonymous said...

come on misses smelli you posted this nearly 2weeks ago i want to see the stunning creation i know you would have made