About Me

My photo
I am 27 & live with my fiance & my cat, Maisie LOL. I enjoy allsorts of crafts such as ATC swoping, card making, scrapbooking, altered art, encaustic art, drawing, painting etc etc. Currently in full time study at present - but not for much longer......watch this space LOL

Tuesday 5 February 2008

My Future Challenge!!!



WIT WOO!!!! There is my sexy lady project! My sister used to do Ann Summer parties and this was what she used to display her items. She let me have it after for car boots, but I have decided that it is now my altered art project. I think I better draw up some idea's for it aswell cus when it's finished it will be a main feature for my craft room. I have decided that my craft room is going to be pink & black - so need to work along this theme. I also want to use a mixed media collagey effect on this - but havn't quite decided yet. I will keep you posted on the progress.....

2 comments:

jay670120 said...

gosh you got your work cut out here !!!! cant wait to see pics. I have a polystyrene(spelling ???) head used for my tiaras might try and alter that !!!!!

Anonymous said...

we shall see who finishes theirs first LOL i know you will have some fun with this project